Sunday, February 3, 2013

Timeline Update

12/22 - started first round of clomid 25 mlg
1/14- utures biopsy to see if im ovulating, this one didn't hurt like the first one.
1/18- period late bfn
1/22- bfn
1/23- found out I didnt ovulate, left work to get a progesterone shot, felt like shit for 4 days
2/1- start period HEAVY
2/2&3- starting to wonder if im bleeding to death. I know I'm not but sure feels like it
2/3- started second round of clomid 50 mlg

Hoping this round works. My new job is going great. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope so!!! Are they going to give you something to force ovulation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this dont work I think they will give me something else. I hope this works. if I had to start taking shots I would power through it but not look forward to it. I still have a bruise from that progesterone shot.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete