Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 2 of IUI

Day two went good. We had 40 million great swimmers after it was washed. The first day I cramped alittle when the doc did it. The second day I was talking away and all the sudden he was done. Didn't feel a thing. After the doc appt we went to a hospital yo pick up jakes gpas teeth he left there the week before. I felt really weird asking for them and carrying them around. Jake wouldnt touch them. I told him that he shoukd ask to have the will rewrote to make sure im in it for this. Lol...We finished the day with a late lunch at PF Chang's. I love that place. I was surprised Jake remembered where it was. It was way worth not going back to work.
After my first IUI I.ended up in babies r us to get a shower gift.  That was the wrong place for me to go. I got my neice some really cute summer clothes for next year for close to nothing.  I thought I was only in there for like 15 mins. No I was in there for over an hour.

9/23/13 IS THE DAY WE FIND OUT IF IT WORKED......

XOXO
PUMPKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment