Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Waiting Game

5 days untill we know. EEEEEKK 

Men are so funny. Well my hubby is. Last week he called me at work and wanted to know if there was a baby in my tummy. Then he proceeded to tell me that he thinks its a girl. I asked y. His response was I watch this thing on you tube why I was at work last night. Ummmm ok and it told you we were gonna have a girl? It said the boy sperm swim super fast and girl sperm take there time. So being that we have been doing it so much the girl sperm are going to be there waiting cause all the boy sperm died from swimming so fast and using all there energy. ROTF  So I was laughing so hard caise it was funny and sweet at the same time. I never thought I would see him so interested to do his own googling.  Cause he can barley work a computer.

I sure hope this roubd worked. Cause I have felt so bad. I don't want to get to the end with nothing. I know it is possiable. But we r staying positive. POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE IS ALL WE KNOW.

XOXO

Prayer for a friend of mine. She lost her little girl last night. She was born at 25 weeks and lived 4 to 5 weeks. She caught a virus and could not beat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment